5 gal Evo V

Mwhitedesigns

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2018
Messages
145
Reaction score
103
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just started a 5 gal setup. Now that I've cycled I am looking to add a CUC before a couple clowns and an anenome and some corals. Two questions.

1: i got some cured rock from my LFS and it looks like I have some coraline on it. (Left large rock). Is it safe to assume it's coraline?

2: I have made a list on what I think I should get. But what would you get for a CUC?

4F6086D7-1ED7-457F-9A82-577DD0007BDD.jpeg
 
2-3 hermits, and 6-10 nassarius snails. Maybe a turbo snail.
 
Thanks Jen. Right along my thoughts.

Another pic of the rock in question.

D6AEDC40-708A-45A9-B3EB-96319C81FD50.jpeg
 
Instead of two clowns, have you considered a goby/shrimp pair?
 
Couple of trochus should be enough for the first few months as CUC. It looks coralline to me
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new