5 gallon tank build

Seahorse man

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 25, 2017
Messages
131
Reaction score
90
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I switched over my 5 gallon freshwater tank to saltwater in case I have to quarantine some fish, but then I got to thinking, I should put something in there. Id like to stay away from corals since the light is so small. I was thinking some sort of invert tank that would look interesting . Any suggestions?

1519447990343966829834.jpg
 
Perhaps multiple pom-pom crabs? If you were to do that, I would say you should possibly add a small but tall piece of rock into the tank just to offer housing and a diffusion for them.
 
Cool tank. I wonder if you could have a breeding tank for peppermint shrimp
 
With some rock work and mysis shrimp, I bet you can have baby shrimp in two months. Easy peasy[emoji16]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new