5 gallon tank

JJ"sSouthernAquatics

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2022
Messages
30
Reaction score
21
Location
walls
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a 5 gallon tank with a yellow watchman goby and 6 nasarius snails and a couple zoas, a flowerpot (just keeping it in there for my dad when he gets his reef tank set up), and some macroalgae. Is there any other fish/inverts/coral I can put in there? I know I could put a pistol shrimp in there, but is there anything else? TIA
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 22 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new