5 month old tank. New lights.

Nicklepickle

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2021
Messages
26
Reaction score
107
Location
Hampton court
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve retrofitted 4 tmc aquaray ultimas to my Kent bioreef 94ltr aio. They seemed a good solution for a lidded tank. I have the 8 way controller on these for maximum control and flexibility. I love these new lights. I’ve ended up with the lights going from warm at the front to cool at the back of the tank. I think it’s a good compromise between blue and white. I also think it seems to give more perspective and depth and stops that flat look you can get with blue dominant light.

ED37C6E3-0929-4158-B506-42A3D852A33E.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new