5 WINNERS!! Make Testing Easy in 2019! A New GIVEAWAY from Marine Depot and Hanna Instruments!

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Partner and supporting member

saintsreturn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently monitor temp with the DA reefkeeper and am sourcing a new option as they are out of business.

Salinity is measured by a refractometer I bought used for $10, so hopefully it works!

I test my tank using my API test kit I bought years ago and am slowly upgrading to different test kits with goals of having Hannah's, NYOS and RS per the best for each test.

Dburr1014

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1, 2, and 3 done.
I hate my testing and sometimes such a chore. Phosphate always reads 0 and sometimes I wonder about the little spoon you get with salifert if I'm doing it right. I have a swing arm hydrometer and a rusty refractometer that I don't trust. My inkbird controller is on the fritz and now I don't trust it at all. Looking for a new controller now.

Anyway, this could make my life so much easier. (but I never win these things) I'm going to start looking in to buying these products. I hear a lot of good things with them.

loui

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
5 bonus

currently using icecap salinity and temp tester also i have reef keeper controller monitoring temperature.

Using hanna checker for phosphates test :)

Dondante

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use a crappy Ebay salinity checker and Use my friends kit for Phosphate. :/

Chris Fitz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mdhanna.jpg

Marine Depot is excited to announce we've teamed with Hanna Instruments and Reef2Reef once again to MAKE TESTING EASY IN 2019!

5 winners will be randomly selected on January 28, 2019 to receive:
Each prize pack has a retail value of $119. The total value of all the prizes we are giving away is almost $600!

It's super-duper easy to enter and YOU CAN ENTER UP TO 4 TIMES (plus BONUS entries)!
  1. Subscribe to Marine Depot’s YouTube channel ENTRY #1
  2. Subscribe to Hanna's Newsletter ENTRY #2
  3. Follow Marine Depot and/or Hanna on Instagram ENTRY #3
  4. Share any thread from Reef2Reef on Facebook with the hashtag #IloveR2R. ENTRY #4
BONUS: After you've entered at least once, come back to this thread and leave a comment to tell us how you currently measure your salinity, temperature, and phosphate levels.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

Drawing of Prizes and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through January 27, 2019. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on January 28, 2019.

At the end of the contest we will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 2 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Special Thanks to @MarineDepot and @Hanna Instruments for sponsoring this amazing giveaway!
1.gif
Hey guys,

I followed both instagrams and they are great! I currently reside in the stone age. I test salinity with an old cracked swing arm hydrometer, temperature the $2 floating thermometers with a suction cup, and I test my phosphate levels with an API test kit. Thanks, Hanna Instruments for this opportunity to MAKE TESTING EASY IN 2019!

Matthew Hill

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BONUS: Currently I measure my Salinity with my RedSea refractometer, I use a digital thermometer for my temperature, and use my RedSea test kit to measure my Phosphates!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 42 30.7%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 35 25.5%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 49 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.4%
Back