50 gallon lowboy lagoon tank

Tmeyers

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 14, 2021
Messages
56
Reaction score
95
Location
Gilbert
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, due to some unforseen circumstances, I had to sell my 120. In the midst of everything I ended up saving a 380 Gallon tank from being destroyed in a home that was being sold. Here in Phoenix we have a local shop called Discount Aquarium. Awesome shop, sells Second hand tanks and equipment, and also noew stuff. They took in the 389 for me and gave me some store credit, that I have used to get a 50 gallon lowboy, stand and 20 gallon long sump. So I am now gonna build myself a lagoon reef. Super excited about it. Gonna start myself a new build thread on this tank.

20211204_175655.jpg
 
I'm really bad about getting progress photos lol. But so far so good. Got everyone out of the 55 long and in the lowboy. Thinking I'm gonna build a waterfall with some of the rock and put it in the right corner of the tank. Gotta get corals placed this weekend and move a few other rocks around. But I am loving the way it looks. I'll add some more photos later.
 

Attachments

  • received_983087668947850.jpeg
    received_983087668947850.jpeg
    115 KB · Views: 193
  • 20211208_203707.jpg
    20211208_203707.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 231
  • received_583195656103851.mp4
    4.9 MB
I love this type of tank, excellent progress, what are the measurements of the tank?
 
I have a lowboy with a synergy reef drilled to it I had set up as a frag tank. Its either going to be set up or sold soon. Would love to see some progress for some inspiration. Haha
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new