50 Gallon SCA Tank

Here a quick pics. I only had 2 bulbs laying around the house, this was a testing shot!

The light is 12 inches above the water line

A13D70D2-D1A6-4262-B3CD-1BD6A2E61DDA.jpeg
 
Stop by @Mr V, and grab more corals!! Rr vinh, asd doomsday and bc therman rainbow. Always a generous cut!! Can’t wait for these baby to grow!!

833460DD-E75D-4830-9969-433A77B088D8.jpeg


E62CA81B-233B-4772-B83A-242E74D9FD60.jpeg


9806BCB1-308E-422E-BEEC-C0FEDE9B57BC.jpeg


E04505DD-0767-4F27-B853-BFACDBC8960B.jpeg


940E3823-4ABF-4EBF-9838-26CCDE67978C.jpeg


7E53F641-A48B-46E6-92E9-E65BC5B00481.jpeg


C5B1BD6E-931B-453F-B532-027B2DD91AB4.jpeg
 
How’s the tank looking? I’m thinking of getting the sca 50 pnp as well. Do you think it was an overall good choice for a sps dominate tank? Also, fresh fts?[emoji120] thanks!
 
How’s the tank looking? I’m thinking of getting the sca 50 pnp as well. Do you think it was an overall good choice for a sps dominate tank? Also, fresh fts?[emoji120] thanks!
worth the prices compare to the others!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new