50 lagoon APS stand

RSREEFING

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Messages
163
Reaction score
47
Location
Racine
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,


So, my 50 lagoon had a crack on the bottom and I decided not to risk it. Now I have a empty APS stand and was wondering. Would there be any issues putting my nuvo 20 on the stand that belongs to the 50 lagoon? I would love the extra room to build a control board for when I get the hydros controller.


Thank you,
 
I have a 50 lagoon. Not sure how long the 20 is though 24" maybe. The lagoon is 29 I think? There's a center support on the stand. I don't think it would work because there's just the brace and the frame supporting the tank. You could try I guess.
 
assuming the nuvo 20 is a 20 gallon and the other tank is a 50 gallon. The nuvo will be less than 200lbs loaded.. i would think you'd be fine... if you are really worried, put a piece of 1/8 or 1/4 plywood (the size of the table under your tank... then you would be fine.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new