50% off on Cobalt C~Ray 200

  • Thread starter Thread starter sishooter
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sishooter

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2017
Messages
40
Reaction score
41
Location
WEST NEW YORK, NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just purchased Cobalt C-Ray 200 for $400 which is 50% off (MSRP$799) from Bulk Reef Supply. Only 22 blacks & 8 whites left.
Similar to AP700. Also picked up mounting bracket for $50 (MSRP $99).
 
How do you like the cobalt?
 
Why are they giving such an absurd discount on these lights?
 
Why are they giving such an absurd discount on these lights?

Sorry for being late to respond. They're pretty similar lights to the AP700, but just didn't sell well, so we're no longer carrying them going forward. I actually ran one over a Nuvo20 for a while and really enjoyed the light. It was easy to program and had really good color blending.
 
I know they are great lights, I have a couple of them (european version). Maybe their support will be difficult down the line because as I understand it, they are Kelo fixtures that are customized and rebranded in the US and Europe.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new