50g Cube Lighting

JimCali75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going to be building a 50g Cube soon. I have a new AquaticLife 24" T5/HO Hybrid Light that I was going to pair with a Kessil I already have.
I recently got a great deal on a lightly used Exotech Radion X15 Blue.

My question is should I pair the AquaticLife Hybrid with the Radion. Or will the Radion be plenty on its own? I’m planning mostly softies and LPS. I might try a couple easier SPS eventually. I could sell the AquaticLife Light, Floating Suspension Hanger and bulbs for more than the X15 cost me. I don’t mind keeping and using the T5’s if the benefits outweigh selling. Any thoughts? Thanks :)

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Going to be building a 50g Cube soon. I have a new AquaticLife 24" T5/HO Hybrid Light that I was going to pair with a Kessil I already have.
I recently got a great deal on a lightly used Exotech Radion X15 Blue.

My question is should I pair the AquaticLife Hybrid with the Radion. Or will the Radion be plenty on its own? I’m planning mostly softies and LPS. I might try a couple easier SPS eventually. I could sell the AquaticLife Light, Floating Suspension Hanger and bulbs for more than the X15 cost me. I don’t mind keeping and using the T5’s if the benefits outweigh selling. Any thoughts? Thanks :)
You’ll be happy based on cost and performance with:
noopsyche K7 pro
Or
Ai hydra 26 or 32hd

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Thx for the reply.. I already have the lights I mentioned above. It’s a matter of using the X15 Blue with or without the T5’s
I would utilize the xr15 solely

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 47 21.2%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 161 72.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 5.0%
Back