50g Zeovit Tank

Looks great!
 
nzow8k.jpg


2lj4z9v.jpg


2a4v0wi.jpg


14jvw2w.jpg

Very non-photogenic Harlequin Tusk

30sac5x.jpg


qntdgl.jpg

Cool pic I took at work. Our elusive Sunshine Pleco residing in the 700g display.
 
29o4iab.jpg


New piece. Bright orange Psammacora


24mdehk.jpg


2envqy8.jpg


Blue Tenuis

1zvtwrp.jpg


Probably my favorite coral I own, Purple/Green Psammacora
 
Nice! Corals colours look good and tank is looking sweet! :D
 
wmb5u1.jpg




Photo of the day! Very rare Plesiops coeruleonlineatus venturing out for some LRS food. Water is a little murky because I just coral snowed

[h=1][/h]
 
FINALLY done relocating the tank. All that's left is gluing the coral.

333woiv.jpg


t8tag6.jpg


4j2e14.jpg


ivfmft.jpg


656atu.jpg

Cabinet holding dosing pump, stirrers, and a few controllers.

35hobqa.jpg

Redone sump.
 
Glad the move went well!
 
f24fmt.jpg



24zdfef.jpg


Some more photos...


8wjvkp.jpg



aaenpy.jpg

Psammacora


30xelcm.jpg

Hitchhiking Mille doing way better than the colony


25zlf8w.jpg

Always a favorite. Branching Green Star Polyp


And a few pictures of the other animals. I feel like i'm living in a zoo...




25g5duo.jpg

Frogs!


rhk9c2.jpg

Wife's cat thinking he's a person


vcq8gm.jpg

Bulldog mid yawn
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new