54g Mix Reef Tank Rebuild

njtiger aquariums

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2015
Messages
513
Reaction score
520
Location
NV
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
after too long of a break and now a move from NJ to NV, I am getting my tank going again. I am going to try my best to share the build with everyone.
54g corner tank and going to try for mix reef again.

this be slow rolled but here we go

Dry Fitting:
Last night I did some dry fitting of the piping. I still need to finish the drain pipe in the overflow (did not have enough pipe for that).
DCE51D7E-7779-4F76-8C7E-7851F12C41F9.jpeg


ADF5BBD0-CAF2-4870-87D3-028BB33D8389.jpeg
96CE6D4F-9308-4DA3-AF4C-35D44F9CD359.jpeg
 
I am also going to work on getting my YouTube channel going again. Please feel free to follow along there -
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new