55 gallon in the wall reef

Mr. Gamecock

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2016
Messages
26
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

A few months ago I returned home from overseas and started up a reef tank again. Replaced my freshwater in the wall with this saltwater tank.

currently have the following

2x common clownfish
1x coral beauty
1x Royal gramma
1x scopas tang

A few stalks of Kenya trees
GSP
Small colony of red zoas

misc hermits and snails

I am using two aqua knight lighting fixtures, an older style sump and two jebao wave makers and an Xp aqua ATO

6B4CE349-1D41-43C9-B55A-2343F91F7E7C.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new