55 gallon tank

jic22

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Location
new york
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have a 55-gallon tank and have a sleeper banded goby, Foxface, clownfish, and a hawkfish in the tank. Thoughts on adding a blue-spotted puffer fish or is the tank at capacity?
 
I currently have a 55-gallon tank and have a sleeper banded goby, Foxface, clownfish, and a hawkfish in the tank. Thoughts on adding a blue-spotted puffer fish or is the tank at capacity?
You will need to re home that fox face soon. They grow like weeds and are huge. Mine was an inch a few months ago and is now 4 inches, they are too big for the tank and max out between 8 and 10 inches, biggest one Ive seen was 10. The puffer would be fine in this tank, you could re home the foxface and get the puffer!
 
He's been in there for about 2 years and has been growing maybe 6 inches. I heard mixed reports on if I can keep him or not and he was a present so if I can i'd like to keep him.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new