55 Up and running!

Saltybois2021

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2022
Messages
7
Reaction score
34
Location
Wisconsin
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I finished my stand and got everything set up. Here are a couple pictures. I still need to figure out my skimmer situation. But it's looking good so far. If yall see something that looks out of place let me know. I would welcome constructive feedback. Thanks y'all!

20220606_230910.jpg 20220606_231711.jpg 20220606_165832.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new