55g sump, drilled 20g high frag tank or sump

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 55g with one bubble trap baffle I was using for a sump. Also have a 20g high that was a frag tank for me plumbed into my system. It's drilled on the upper rear corner for a 1.5 inch PVC bulk head. Doesn't come with the bulk head. I'll be at the Lutz ctars meeting on Sunday if anyone wants them I can bring them. I sprayed them out but each will still need a good coralline algae scraping.

I Replaced them with a tank I got from the Lutz staff so I'm not looking for any money however a monetary donation to the Lutz tank for equipment would be accepted and could be given to me or Jason. Just send a pm.

Edit: Almost forgot. Also have a 125g for the same deal. I just completely re-silicon'd the whole thing. Will make a great large sump for someone, or even a display tank. I just want $20 to cover my silicon and anything you can donate to the Lutz tank for the equipment fund.

Last edited:

AquaMama13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Dave for all your hard work and time you have put into the Lutz, it doesn't go unnoticed. I hope our members can help out in some way to support the Lutz and the committee. Thanks everyone!

OP
OP
Triggreef

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
125g still available.

Think I have a taker for the 20g and 55g, waiting for confirmation.

Last edited:

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 167 73.2%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 7.5%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 39 17.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.2%
Back