56g Column

W/lil crab inside...super tiny!
IMG_8115.jpg

IMG_8114.jpg

IMG_8109.jpg

IMG_8106.jpg

IMG_8104.jpg

IMG_8101.jpg

IMG_8100.jpg
 
Looking great!
 
FTS, excuse the algae and shadow from the brace...almost thinking two 250w MH but that will probably too much light for this haha that shadow annoys me though
2012-09-25_21-50-33_575.jpg
 
The shadow doesn't show that bad! Looking good man!
 
It does in person lol...I actually won the ballast I'm using on this tank at a Chatt frag swap like 5 or 6 years ago :D
 
The tank is coming along very nicely. I love these column tanks. I think some of it has to do with the challenges involved with getting the rock work just right.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new