OP
OP
ParkerB

ParkerB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Btw I recently upgraded my ai nano to a sol blue after seeing your results with the sol lol.how high do you hang yours above the water?

Nice! I swapped out the 40 optics and I read that doing so changes the par from 500par then at the same depth with the 70s 184 or something it might be even less, it's on the aquariumsolutions website.

But when I had the 40s on my tank I couldn't go past 50/50/50 w/out bleaching everything, I had it at about 30/50/50

I currently with the 70optics like it a lot more for a tank with my depth. And run it 50/85/90 max.

EDIT: I also do not know what sp. either acro is. Maybe a microlados for the back one (at least that's what I was told) but I'm not too sure. I have the upscales and the structure seems different. As for the front one I don't know either I think a type of stag horn cause it reminds me of my joe the coral, looks identical just different color and gets a little bit more polyp extension.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

wakeboardgeek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome tank! Makes me want to rush my nano SPS build. Do you have a hard time keeping your parameters stabile?

Do you have a pod breeding area for your mandarin? How is your pod population?

Do you feed your harlequin shrimp?

OP
OP
ParkerB

ParkerB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome tank! Makes me want to rush my nano SPS build. Do you have a hard time keeping your parameters stabile?

Do you have a pod breeding area for your mandarin? How is your pod population?

Do you feed your harlequin shrimp?

I actually removed the mandarin cause it was just a temp for a friend.

My harlequin I feed chocolate chip stars, I cut there legs off and have 2-3 always in my sump to swap thru.

I do not have that hard of a time keeping my params stable. I use a BM T01 for dosing a&b and I feed my fish a lot. I actually got rid of the algae blenny as well because he wa getting kinda big.

I currently have stocked in the display a pajama cardinal, a chromis, and a Bengai, the clown is in my fuge, which is also how I had upkeep for the mandarin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back