5th Ave South Group / Birmingham

Liquid360

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to keep the dates open. I've received a shocking number of responses seeking a different club. I need somebody to assist with this? Do I have a volunteer? This will be a meeting for adults. If you're in the coral farming business that's awesome, but this won't be your sorta thing unless after the meeting people wanna chat. At this meeting sharing ideas is great!!! Coming here intent on showing others what they're doing wrong? Please don't. Watch this thread and PLEASE CALL ME if you'd like to help 205.639.9539

Again the gathering has nada to do with barf or any other existing organization.
Here is the "Club Room" we'll use...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361656955.335831.jpg

I believe we are all if not then later will deal with LEDS. How about a show/tell. See how various fixtures look on same tank.
Also we We'll place an order with LIVEAQUARIA we'll have computers and TV. Bring cash!!!! If u intend to order. Details will follow..

Semisonyx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested in something, I have not been to any sort of saltwater/reef club since moving to Birmingham, and would love to.

mebo926

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If people liked it, would also be cool to have a local frag swap. I helped put together one a couple years ago and was great!!!

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 68 30.0%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 63 27.8%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 49 21.6%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 45 19.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 0.9%
Back