6 am shots...

  • Thread starter Thread starter clowns101
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

clowns101

Clown and Anemone Crazy!
View Badges
Joined
Dec 26, 2009
Messages
4,668
Reaction score
48
Location
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay-I stayed up till 6 am to get these shots last week...it took me a pot of coffee to stay up..I slept one,maybe two hours that not,but I got up at 6 am and I got the sun rise pictures!Here they are:

newpics001.jpg

newpics002.jpg

newpics003.jpg

newpics004.jpg

newpics006.jpg


Tell me what you think,advice also welcome!
 
I don't have any advice but those are great shots! Sometimes it's worth the wait.
 
I bet I could actully,but it would have to be a sun set!The sun rises oposite direct my tank sits,haha!

Ill try 2mrw!

Thanks guys!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new