6 bulb ati with ati bulbs

michael.cser20

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2016
Messages
301
Reaction score
101
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a fantastic condition 6 bulb 48" fixture with 6 week old ago bulbs. Less than a year old absoulty like new shape. 400$ firm. Northwestern ct.
9286a5daa848e518bc2405e7479b689c.jpg
aa0977cb989f16393124c780be385b77.jpg
 
bump
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new