6 Line Wrasse & Flame Hawk Fish

  • Thread starter Thread starter SaltyMix
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SaltyMix

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2025
Messages
78
Reaction score
49
Location
Utah
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a smaller tank (30 gallon) and I'm curious as to what experience people have had with a 6-line wrasse and a flame hawkfish together.

I'm in LOVE with fish that are judgey, that have a squinty eye look to them, the suspicious-eyed fishes, fish that look like stodgy old men in wigs sitting in a UK court. To that end what are your thoughts on this pair?
 
I think you would be fine. They live completely different lives on the reef and they don't compete for resources.
Thank you! That's what I thought, but I figure it takes nothing to ask. Thanks again!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new