6 Line Wrasse & Flame Hawk Fish

  • Thread starter Thread starter SaltyMix
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SaltyMix

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2025
Messages
78
Reaction score
49
Location
Utah
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a smaller tank (30 gallon) and I'm curious as to what experience people have had with a 6-line wrasse and a flame hawkfish together.

I'm in LOVE with fish that are judgey, that have a squinty eye look to them, the suspicious-eyed fishes, fish that look like stodgy old men in wigs sitting in a UK court. To that end what are your thoughts on this pair?
 
I think you would be fine. They live completely different lives on the reef and they don't compete for resources.
Thank you! That's what I thought, but I figure it takes nothing to ask. Thanks again!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new