6 month old 210 gallon mixed reef

George Collins

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2020
Messages
9
Reaction score
70
Location
douglasville
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I am a new member to this forum, I have visited quite frequently but now have joined. This is my 210 gallon mixed reef that I have had up and going for 6 months now, I am very pleased with the way it has turned out and everything seems to be growing quite well.
 
Beautiful tank George, what a clean sand bed you have too! The coraline growth on the back wall is very impressive for 6 months, it seems you are taking very good care of it!
 
Your tank looks amazing :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new