6 months into salt

1591575433367.gif
 
Is that an arrowcrab on the left side? I love arrowcrabs! But I am scared to keep them because of what I have heard. Also those corals will look great once they growout a bit more. :)

Yes, arrowcrab. I really like him!

Thank you all, good to be here!
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
nice tank,love the open canopy work,somebody knows how to play with saws;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new