*** 6 WINNERS!! $1,000 in PRIZES!! Dinkins' Big Spring Giveaway!! ***

southd14

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 2 it’s pretty cool that this is a husband wife team. It’s great when you can share a hobby with your other half

FTW-Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 7 - “I survived a cross state move and now over the oldest member of my community…would love a Snacklepack (for both food and friends ;))”

IMG_2394.jpeg

karenscritters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dinkins aquatic gardens 3 giveaway.png

Hey Reefers!! @Dinkins Aquatic Gardens is back with another awesome giveaway!!

Dinkins knows that the smallest things make the biggest difference! That's why they have put a ton of excellence into their cultures of phyto, copepods, rotifers, amphipods, and everything you need for keeping your reef healthy and happy! Your corals will think they never left the ocean with Dinkins Aquatic Gardens' Natural Reef Foods!

Get your entries in because 6 lucky reefers are gonna WIN great prizes (valued at over $1,000)!!

How to Enter

Official entry (must be done for the bonus entries to count): Subscribe to the Dinkins Aquatic Gardens emails (sign up at the bottom of the DAG homepage), then make a post in this thread telling us that you've subscribed. Winners will be asked to verify their subscribed email when claiming their prize.

Bonus Entries

Bonus entries (Make a separate post in this thread for each bonus entry you complete):

You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry.
  • Bonus 1: Check out the Dinkins Aquatic Gardens website and make a post in this thread about something you liked either about the company or your favorite products offered.
  • Bonus 2: Check out The Dinkins Story and tell us something you enjoyed about how Dinkins got their start!
  • Bonus 3: Like Dinkins Aquatic Gardens on Facebook.
  • Bonus 4: Follow Dinkins Aquatic Gardens on Instagram.
  • Bonus 5: Share this contest on any social media platform outside of R2R (can be shared on multiple platforms for multiple entries, but be sure to make a separate post for each entry). May be completed once a week per social platform.
  • Bonus 6: Start/Update your tank thread on R2R and post a link in this thread. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.
  • Bonus 7: Post a photo of something in your tank that you're pretty sure is hungry for some Dinkins reef food! (No promises, but a funny caption to your photo might even earn some kind of special somethin'...)
PREMIUM MEMBER ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

The Prizes
  • First Prize: One Gallon Snacklebox, One Gallon Live Phyto, Two Jars Amphipods, and a jar of Coral Cane ($360 value)
  • 5 Runner-Up Prizes: Half Gallon Snacklebox and a Half Gallon Live Phyto ($135 value)
1s - dag.png

The Drawing

Winners will be chosen via random draw from this thread on July 1, 2024! (Last day to enter is June 30th.)

We will choose the winners via a random number generator. The winners' usernames will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winners other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Please read our general R2R giveaway guidelines/disclaimers HERE!

Thanks again to @Dinkins Aquatic Gardens for this awesome contest!

#r2rgiveaway
Subscribed to DAG

eelman07

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 7
(Uhh this little pulsing zenia is stealing all my phytoplankton, if only we had dinkins phytoplankton)

Attachments

• IMG_1193.jpeg
    IMG_1193.jpeg
    136.3 KB · Views: 7

Thunderrap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus #1

I’ve ordered a snacklepack combo and love what it’s done for my tank so far. Will probably be ordering another pack once my phyto runs out.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 73 45.1%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 75 46.3%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 14 8.6%

Back