60 Cube Reversed build

salt2salt

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 7, 2020
Messages
124
Reaction score
160
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It all started 7 years ago.
 
OK... and then what?
 
Well I should say started again. My first tank was 35 years ago and and I was out of the hobby for close to 25 years. Crazy how things have changed. I always wanted anemones back then but they were near impossible to keep for an extended period. Now I can’t kill them.
GetFileAttachment
 
Two points:

If you have too many BTA's and want to move a couple, I'd be interested.
Is that you in the avatar you use?
 
I needed a new hobby as I retired from my old hobby as a hockey coach which I did for coach 25 years. My wife came home with a 60 gallon cube tank. I think I was driving her crazy as most nights I was always away coaching.

Tank at 6 months.

1609095249814.png
 
Last edited:
But your avatar doesn't look like you being a hockey coach?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new