60 cube sump??? HELP!!!

DeepSeaReefer7

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 23, 2014
Messages
434
Reaction score
98
Location
CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a sump that will fit the 60 cube stand with at least 3 chambers I want a refugium
Any recommendations??
 
hello deepseaReefer7. I'm starting a 60 gal cube as well. I got the eshopps 3rd gen R100 refugium sump.will be starting pvc plumbing tomorrow. i got the marineland stand . the sump sticks out the back about 1.5".was told this will not cause any problems.good luck and have fun!
 
I have a 60 gal cube as well and went with the ruby cube sump and couldn't be happier
 
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1456489213.895359.jpg
 
Not the best pic but only one I have right now I'll take a better one to kinda show you how much room you'll have with equipment in
 
Custom built is always an option. Cubes are always strapped for space. I had an AIO sump built. It has skimmer compartment, fuge, return, bubble trap, probe and float switch, and tubing holders, top off water reservoir and two part reservoirs.

It wasn't much more than some of the off the shelf sumps like Trigger systems.

sideviewoftubing.jpg


That pic is taken from the backside of the sump. The fuge is in the front.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new