60 cube

Ok so it has only been 10 days since I put the pod condo in and my curiosity is getting the better of me now. So I had to shake it to see if ghee was anything. And yes I shook it there was a cloud of pads that came out. I can’t wait to see what happens in a few months. I tried to take a pic of it and let’s just say it was not easy to capture so I figured I would just have to tell you about it.
 
So going on 2 months with the pod condo and I have to say wow I do see a ton more in my tank. I tried to take pics of it but don’t think I can capture it. But trust me the glass is totally littered with them. Yea it’s in the main tank but tucked in the corner and out of the way.
 

Attachments

  • E3292CD7-A802-490A-9AE6-E46AC7D916A7.jpeg
    E3292CD7-A802-490A-9AE6-E46AC7D916A7.jpeg
    144 KB · Views: 74
  • 7FA47239-2279-4D23-AD86-13CDD6812083.jpeg
    7FA47239-2279-4D23-AD86-13CDD6812083.jpeg
    142.4 KB · Views: 77

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new