60 gallon cube build

Details on the new tank! How are your corals from WWC's sale doing?
New tank is still sitting outside on the trailer until I finish construction of the new storage building (tomorrow). It'll be moving in here in a week or two. Corals are all doing amazing in the frag tank. Most are showing a ton of growth and have colored up nicely except the Garf Bonsai... that's paled quite a bit.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new