60 gallon Reef Crest build

  • Thread starter Thread starter 6272862829
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Here a better picture showing the orange
 

Attachments

  • 1425670554966.jpg
    1425670554966.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 354
Let me do some research. I tried a similar starfish last year and it lasted all of 28 hours. LOL

Thanks man
 
Let me do some research. I tried a similar starfish last year and it lasted all of 28 hours. LOL

Thanks man

I had this one for about 2 month I think. Is all on how you acclimate it. And how your lfs acclimate it when it arrives
 
COOL. Mine is on the way and I ordered 2 rw4. The one is plenty isn't it? Do you have a sump on it? Im thinking of adding a 20 gallon sump.lol
 
Yea the rw4 is plenty I have it on else mode on 2 and is flowing like crazy. Naw I'm keeping it an aio is simple and easy
 
Are you running a skimmer? I just want to be able to keep sps and am worried it will be a nightmare.lol
 
I had this one for about 2 month I think. Is all on how you acclimate it. And how your lfs acclimate it when it arrives

Got mine from the frag swap. That might have had something to do with acclimating it or lack of stability.
 
Love the "simple"/"minimalist" look of this. I don't mean that in a bad way at all!

Yea I have always been fascinated of minimalist reef tanks so i make sure this tank was set up that way. I only wanted to recreate a reef crest with acropora only and only selected a few non sps corals which are separated from the rest on their own small rock to add a visual aspect other than acropora.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new