600 Gallons Custom Elos

OP
stevenlu

stevenlu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rolex uses sapphire crystal for their watches.
Your tank is probably made out of starphire glass.
Elos use the same sapphire Like Rolex when u can buy a car with a tank their material are top notch

Last edited:
Corals.com

ycnibrc

SOCAL REEF FEATURE TANK 11/2019
View Badges
Reaction score
No, it's RE fleece filter controller. I had a good experience with fleece filter on another build and wanted to incorporate this on this build.
1754_6.jpg
Cool ideas what is the tank size and how often u need to change the roll? By the way I'm the one building this project for Steven

VegetaD

View Badges
Reaction score
Cool ideas what is the tank size and how often u need to change the roll? By the way I'm the one building this project for Steven
Tank is 120x40x26.5" (1inch acrylic thickness)
Sump is the Dreambox XXL (250cm x 100cm x 50cm)
Not sure how long each fleece roll will last as I'm still building it in my spare time and just have 90% of the plumbing completed (dry fitted only). :(
The fleece roll is 23inch wide and the length of the material is 230feet

ycnibrc

SOCAL REEF FEATURE TANK 11/2019
View Badges
Reaction score
Tank is 120x40x26.5" (1inch acrylic thickness)
Sump is the Dreambox XXL (250cm x 100cm x 50cm)
Not sure how long each fleece roll will last as I'm still building it in my spare time and just have 90% of the plumbing completed (dry fitted only). :(
The fleece roll is 23inch wide and the length of the material is 230feet
So this is your first time trying the fleece roll. Cool will follow to see how fast to change it. Almost the same size tank so I can compare

Corals.com

VegetaD

View Badges
Reaction score
So this is your first time trying the fleece roll. Cool will follow to see how fast to change it. Almost the same size tank so I can compare
First time using royal Exclusiv fleece
Have used clari-sea fleece filter in the past and loved it so for the dream build went with it

Corals.com

mrpizzaface

View Badges
Reaction score
yes , we use Sapphire Crystal for our tank , we called it Diamond glass , this thickness is made only for us
I don’t understand the logic of advertising sapphire crystal as diamond glass when sapphire crystal is not glass at all, and is superior to glass in its clarity and hardness

ELOSAmerica

View Badges
Reaction score
I don’t understand the logic of advertising sapphire crystal as diamond glass when sapphire crystal is not glass at all, and is superior to glass in its clarity and hardness
yes you right . some time italian guy's are like this . no logic at all , but yes our glass are more clear and Hardness

Do you run TWO return pumps for redundancy and to be safe? (check all that apply)

• Yes I run two return pumps..

Votes: 124 22.0%
  • No it's a waste..

Votes: 65 11.5%
  • No but I would like to..

Votes: 134 23.8%
  • No but I have a spare return pump...

Votes: 270 48.0%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors