6000 gallon marine aquarium

Maybe but maybe not…Have you seen Tanked? Lol

I’ve seen them do some pretty strange things in their tanks.
Lots of creative and unique design, but what looks like little concern to the health and longevity of the livestock (sometimes)

The Keeper at Ocean casino wasn’t clear on if the tank actually started out with the puffers, or if they put them in a little bit later…
He was only clear on having removed them because of the scratching

I do not watch it, but I am aware of it and the complaints about it.
 
I do not watch it, but I am aware of it and the complaints about it.
They went ot of business years ago.. Brett did just open a new shop in Vegas building tanks again. It will never be tanked again thou lol..
 
Fish look fat! So many tangs I would love to have. Also triggers and large angelfish!
IMG_7202.jpeg
IMG_7201.jpeg
IMG_7197.jpeg
IMG_7190.jpeg
IMG_7192.jpeg
IMG_7187.jpeg
IMG_7188.jpeg
IMG_7185.jpeg
IMG_7186.jpeg
 
Is that an H. Singularis? Mine got much larger-- so you can probably look forward to that (exciting!) 👍🏻
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new