6095 Voltage Jumpers

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lacktaters
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Lacktaters

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2012
Messages
308
Reaction score
9
Location
Bakersfield
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 5 of these wonderful little pumps on two different tanks all controlled by two 7095 controllers. They are amazing (silent and reliable). I couldn't be happier with them! I recently began further dialing in the flow on my tanks using the clear plastic voltage jumpers (another great feature) in addition to the 7095. However, I seem to have misplaced most of those tiny things. I would like to purchase 2 or 3 replacement sets. How can I go about doing this?
 
Thank you! The jumpers come in a set of 6, part 6055.241, you can order them on Tunze.com, I believe the set is around $9.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new