• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

60g cube tank and stand

EliVChalk97

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought this originally as a side project, but can't upgrade until I'm out of my parents place. I repainted the stand a matte black and it comes with extra paint for any future touch ups. Plenty of room inside for a sump/refugium, and the back panel of the cabinet is easily removable. I resealed the tank. The glass is pretty scratched up from the person I bought it from, but mostly disappears in the water. The tank just needs overflow piping to be complete. Pick-up only in SoCal. Asking $120

45F95507-88BE-4F9D-928E-520A3624EE61.jpeg

Bepis

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does that include very thing inside?

OP
OP
EliVChalk97

EliVChalk97

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How heavy is the tank? Might be interested if it can be move by 1 person.
It’s not that heavy, but being a big cube makes it hard to get a grip. The stand can be moved by one person easily, but I’d recommend two people to life the tank.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back