• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

60g cube tank and stand

EliVChalk97

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2020
Messages
68
Reaction score
93
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought this originally as a side project, but can't upgrade until I'm out of my parents place. I repainted the stand a matte black and it comes with extra paint for any future touch ups. Plenty of room inside for a sump/refugium, and the back panel of the cabinet is easily removable. I resealed the tank. The glass is pretty scratched up from the person I bought it from, but mostly disappears in the water. The tank just needs overflow piping to be complete. Pick-up only in SoCal. Asking $120

45F95507-88BE-4F9D-928E-520A3624EE61.jpeg
 
Does that include very thing inside?
 
Does that include very thing inside?
The boxes inside are empty. One was for my ATO on my current tank. I just kept it in case anything went wrong with the control
 
How heavy is the tank? Might be interested if it can be move by 1 person.
 
How heavy is the tank? Might be interested if it can be move by 1 person.
It’s not that heavy, but being a big cube makes it hard to get a grip. The stand can be moved by one person easily, but I’d recommend two people to life the tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new