60g First Build

Awesome tank! I actually have the same one....been up around 8 months....how has the quality been? I've been a little nervous because of how thin the glass is.
 
Awesome tank! I actually have the same one....been up around 8 months....how has the quality been? I've been a little nervous because of how thin the glass is.
Not a huge fan of the stand but I’d say the quality of the tank has been par for a cookie cutter tank. I’ve had no issues with either the tank nor stand. I will say I was a bit nervous drilling it buts it’s held up great!
 
Not a huge fan of the stand but I’d say the quality of the tank has been par for a cookie cutter tank. I’ve had no issues with either the tank nor stand. I will say I was a bit nervous drilling it buts it’s held up great!
Thanks... I actually use an R&J stand as Petsmart sold me just the tank....I've been very happy with it but I was concerned about longevity.
 
Thanks... I actually use an R&J stand as Petsmart sold me just the tank....I've been very happy with it but I was concerned about longevity.
I’d say so far so good with no complaints here. Silicone still holding strong!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 54 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new