60g Shallowreef - From Sweden

Thx Mate!

Its built by me and Ingvar Kamprad(IKEA)

Many of these zoas/palys comes from US, an some from europe.
Wait ,what , IKEA makes aqaurium stands in Sweden. Would like to stop in to my local one and pick up some !
Gorgeous collection.
 
Last pictures of the tank, upgrade is on it's way.

More photos here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/132978678@N04/albums/72157662473419829

6772fb150fcb9f9c239fc6c6900fc8b6.jpg
dc690014001ec926aecee964cb061edb.jpg
2474417ea77242c90534c22e0d600d4f.jpg


Again, beautiful!!!! Love those LPS
 
Wait ,what , IKEA makes aqaurium stands in Sweden. Would like to stop in to my local one and pick up some !
Gorgeous collection.


Haha, na they dont do aquariums, it's the stans that comes from Ikea, it's for kitschens ;) but it works for aquariums to!!
 
Thx mate!!

I really like the D300 have had ut for almost 2 years now, and It still works like new!

Going to have It in My new 125g tank, if it doesent work out I'll buy an D500
 
Thx mate!!

I really like the D300 have had ut for almost 2 years now, and It still works like new!

Going to have It in My new 125g tank, if it doesent work out I'll buy an D500
yea thats what i'm trying to decide on now. the plan is to go heavy bioload and sps dom.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new