68g Half Cylinder

  • Thread starter Thread starter Esage
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Some new pics

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
 
Awesome! Those acans are sick! Are those the panthers?
 
I would like for it to get a little bigger before I frag it. It was growing great in my last tank and has kind of gone dormant in this latest tank. I'm nervous to frag any of my acans until I start to see them growing again. I wonder if any other local reefs have it, this was in the club frag tank a couple of years ago.
 
A panther would not last a full day in any local shop. If and when the time comes man, just put me on your buyer list! Heck, you could get a great price by auctioning a single head!!
 
I think seased has one, I have one but mine Morphed color, I guess due to Seth's heater going out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new