6x Ai prime 16hd

Item Price
750
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

TheReefEffect

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2026
Messages
245
Reaction score
34
Location
Denver
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
6 primes all work good
5 solid mounts and 2 flex mounts

160 each shipped
Or all 6 for 750 shipped



IMG_4524.jpeg

IMG_4523.jpeg
 
Good afternoon, how old are the lights and where would you be shipping them from?
 
Bump 140 each shipped or 670 for all 6 shipped
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 14.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new