• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

6x Ai prime 16hd

Item Price
750
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

TheReefEffect

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2026
Messages
236
Reaction score
33
Location
Denver
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
6 primes all work good
5 solid mounts and 2 flex mounts

160 each shipped
Or all 6 for 750 shipped



IMG_4524.jpeg

IMG_4523.jpeg
 
Good afternoon, how old are the lights and where would you be shipping them from?
 
Bump 140 each shipped or 670 for all 6 shipped
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new