6x2x2 sump

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shav
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Shav

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Sydney, Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys





In need of a sump after a rookie mistake on my end by not having the sump level and adding water for a test leak.



The system came with a 4FT sump, I'm not sure if I want to go through the hassle again in re-building a sump again.





I can get my hands on a waterbox frag 105.4 sump for a good price.



Would a 116L sump be adequate for my tank?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new