Uns r90 shallow lightning?

Jayguerra909

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2026
Messages
46
Reaction score
14
Location
Ontario
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. Im planning to buy some new good for my tank and have been thinking about adding 2 led light bars. Im I all ready at overkill for a 3 foot shallow tank running two reefi uno 2.1?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new