Looking for a led upgrade to my k7 pro 3?

Jayguerra909

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2026
Messages
49
Reaction score
14
Location
Ontario
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. What's a good upgrade from the noopsyche k7 pro 3? Id like to stay at $500-$600. Ive been looking at the reefi uno 2.1 and reef breeders meridian lately. Will be for a uns r90 shallow.
 
Last edited:
Actually I could recommend both the ReeFi uno 2.1 or Meridian. I had a ReeFi uno 2.0 and liked a lot and right now I’m running a Meridian 11 over an IM 25 lagoon. Lots to like about both in terms of schedule and intensity manipulation in the apps. Price is about the same as well, though I think with reported price increase on uno it might be slightly more expensive but both fall in the desired price range. Both use WiFi but the ReeFi is web browser based app and theReefBreeders has dedicated app for iOS and Android. Nicrew makes good lights as well though I’ve never had one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new