7” Filter Cup Tray

Caleb123

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 27, 2019
Messages
344
Reaction score
141
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Has anyone made a 7” filter cup that is shallow for putting filter pad in? My Waterbox tank has a 7” filter sock and I’d prefer to run filter floss in it. I want a filter cup insert that is shallow so that I can just lay a piece of filter pad in without cramming my entire hand in to the bottom of a large filter cup.

If anyone knows where I can purchase one, or someone who can make one, please let me know! Thanks!
 
Has anyone made a 7” filter cup that is shallow for putting filter pad in? My Waterbox tank has a 7” filter sock and I’d prefer to run filter floss in it. I want a filter cup insert that is shallow so that I can just lay a piece of filter pad in without cramming my entire hand in to the bottom of a large filter cup.

If anyone knows where I can purchase one, or someone who can make one, please let me know! Thanks!
Like this?
https://aquariumsnmore.com/3d-4-7-inch-round-filter-cups/
You can probably find some on Etsy too
 
IMG_2407.jpeg IMG_2393.jpeg
I’m running these 7” floss cups on my system.
 
Got mine from a company called Reefway. The floss cups come in 4 and 7 inch sizes. I’ve been pretty happy with mine so far.
I just ordered one. Thank you for the suggestion!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 24 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new