700g total volume build

When I start to complain and feel bad about the expense of all this fish tank nonsense; I need only look to the internet for a "pick-me-up" on how much worse things could actually be.
Looks great and thanks for making me feel better!
Thanks man. Best thing someone has said here.
 
When I start to complain and feel bad about the expense of all this fish tank nonsense; I need only look to the internet for a "pick-me-up" on how much worse things could actually be.
Looks great and thanks for making me feel better!

In every addiction, there is always someone worse off. Lol.
 
Been a while. All the tanks are doing great. Switched salts from fritz to ESV, and getting some great growth. Just added cameras to the back of the system.

Bottom right tank will be a seahorse tank.

15917407457714365272926229630639.jpg
 
Update? Specifically on the glass?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new