700g total volume build

When I start to complain and feel bad about the expense of all this fish tank nonsense; I need only look to the internet for a "pick-me-up" on how much worse things could actually be.
Looks great and thanks for making me feel better!
Thanks man. Best thing someone has said here.
 
When I start to complain and feel bad about the expense of all this fish tank nonsense; I need only look to the internet for a "pick-me-up" on how much worse things could actually be.
Looks great and thanks for making me feel better!

In every addiction, there is always someone worse off. Lol.
 
Been a while. All the tanks are doing great. Switched salts from fritz to ESV, and getting some great growth. Just added cameras to the back of the system.

Bottom right tank will be a seahorse tank.

15917407457714365272926229630639.jpg
 
Update? Specifically on the glass?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new