72 gallon bowfront mixed reef

frankdatank

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 25, 2013
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
Lynchburg Va
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have a 72 gallow bow front reef.

1 Yellow tang
1 6 line wrass
2 Bangi Cardnials
1 Spotted Mandarin
1 Os. Clown
2 Emerald crabs
1 pepermint shrimp
Several Snails and hermits

Acans, A lot of Zoas (some collectors), Frogspawns, Chalices, War corals, Brains, torch, hammers, plates. Pictures to come soon.
 
Cool sounds fun! Got any photos?
 
Pics

Its a start. Hoping to win your contest so I can add stuff. Not sure I entered the contest right for Aqua SD frags.. hope I did.

image.jpg
image2.jpg
image1.jpg
 
Looks good nice tank!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new