• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

72" Giesemann Spectra, MP40, MP40QD, SRO XP2000i skimmer, BRS Dosers, EB8/EB4, More!

TylerHaworth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had a massive tank crash around two years ago, never really got everything back up and running other than bare bones to keep the few remaining fish alive and happy. Finally sold off remaining livestock when I moved in March of this year, now I'm finally getting around to moving out the equipment I don't plan to use when I get a tank back online.

Everything can be easily shipped except the halide fixture and ballasts because of their size/weight and therefore need a little extra consideration.

I am located in Barboursville, WV 25504... I can drive (at buyer's expense) to make delivery of the items

72" Giesemann Spectra 3x SE Halide +4x T5 fixture. This is the BEST halide/T5 fixture ever made, IMO. One of the four T5 slots doesn't light, and I have no idea why, but I would guess it's something simple since the other T5 on that circuit works just fine - $750

2x Reeflex Cube 250w magnetic ballast and 1x Giesemann 250w electronic ballast... These look like crap, but all work - $125

2x Vertex Libra 5L Dosing Vessels. Great condition - $55 each or $100 for pair.

SRO XP2000i skimmer. About 7 years old but still works like a champ, nothing is broken/damaged but this skimmer has obviously been used - $250

2x Vortech MP40WES with Quiet Drive driver upgrade. Lots of use on this pair - $210 each or $400 for the pair

Vortech MP40 Quiet Drive. About two years of use - $230

2x Bulk Reef Supply 1.1mL dosers. Great shape. $50 each or $95 pair

Neptune EB8 + EB4 + 15' Aquabus + 6' Aquabus - $240 for the lot

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 69 34.8%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.5%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 51 25.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 63 31.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.0%
Back