72 inch Current brand light for sale

saltwaternoobie

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2012
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Location
Murfreesboro, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 72 inch current brand light for sale. I bought from smyrna reefer this past summer. My tank is 8ft long. The light doesnt cover everything in the tank very well. It works good and is well made. I believe it is has 3 hqi lights in it and actnics. I can try to answer any questions if possible. Im asking 350.00 obo
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1384378713.904197.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new